The Council appoints a Municipal Clerk. The various duties of these positions are listed below.
Duties of the Borough Clerk include, but are not limited to:
- Secretary to the Mayor and Council. Preparation of meeting agendas, attendance at all meetings of the governing body, retention of original copies of all ordinances and resolutions, and recording of the minutes of all meetings
- Secretary to the municipal corporation and custodian of the municipal seal and of all minutes, books, deeds, bonds, contracts and archival records of the municipal corporation.
- Chief administrative officer in all elections in the municipality.
- Chief registrar of voters in the municipality, subject to the requirements of Title 19 of the Revised Statutes.
- Administrative officer responsible for the acceptance of applications for licenses and permits and the issuance of licenses and permits
Telephone - (908) 234-2250 x100
Borough of Peapack & Gladstone
1 School Street, PO Box 218,
Peapack, NJ 07977
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Phone: (908) 234-2250