Assemblyman Peterson - District 23 Weather Update
In anticipation of the upcoming storm, please see the emergency information below:
To report power outages call:
· Follow JCP&L on Twitter: @JCP_L
· Facebook at: www.facebook.com/JCPandL
· Downed wires should immediately be called in to your electric company or local police or fire department. Customers should never go near a downed power line.
For urgent and immediate health and safety issues: Dial 911
To Report a Gas Leak Contact your Gas Provider:
· Elizabethtown Gas: 1-800-492-4009
· New Jersey Natural Gas: 1-800-427-5325
· PSE&G: 1-800-436-7734
Below are some general tips and items you should have on hand:
· Charge cell phones.
· Fill up your car’s fuel tank.
· Keep Flashlights and extra batteries in easy to reach locations.
· A supply of bottled water and non perishable food items.
· Battery Powered Radio
· Extra Blankets and warm clothing
· Extra cash
· Check on neighbors and senior citizens
· Never use a portable generator inside the house or a closed garage. When operating a generator, the power coming into the home should always be disconnected.
For more information visit: Here
If our office can help with an issue, please do not hesitate to call 908-238-0251 or email email@example.com.