Filing A Complaint Against An Officer

If you would like to file a complaint against an officer please fill out the following forms.

Upon completion please mail them in an envelope marked 'Confidential' to Chief Gregory J. Skinner at PO Box 218 Peapack, NJ 07977 or email the Complaint Report to Chief Skinner at (

Citizen Complaint Information

Internal Affairs Complaint Form

Citizen Complaint Form